We offer an increasing number of online services to parents to ensure you can make the most of the systems we have in school. We understand that these can be difficult to keep track of so below we have provided a quick reference guide to these services and their functions. Also included is a list of systems our pupils have access to for your information.
Go 4 Schools
- Real-time attainment information – live assessment marks and progress grades for all subjects throughout the year.
- Timetable – Your child’s daily and weekly timetable
- Attendance – Shown from the start of the academic year
- Progress Reports – Interim and full written reports which are published up to 6 times a year
View your child's progress over the school day in real time
- Behaviour score
- Detailed information on achievements and behaviour incidents
- Lesson attendance information
- View by day/week/year
- iOS and Android apps available
Allows you to pay money to the school via Instank Bank transfer or credit/debit card for:
- Cashless catering account (lunch card)
- Trips and Visits
- Allows consent for trips to be given as you pay
- Music Lessons
- iPad and Android Apps available (also allow you to receive messages from the school direct to the app)
New : You can now view cashless catering account balances and activity within the School Gateway.
No Longer Used
ParentScope - See School Gateway
Learning Gateway - See Go 4 Schools & Class Charts
View your progress over the school day in real time.
- Behaviour and Achievement points
- iOS (iPad) and Android apps available
- Login: Access Code given to you at the start of the year.
Ormskirk School's Virtual Learning Environment.
- Subject-specific resources and activities
- XL Tasks
- Login: Username and password used for school network
Home Access Plus
Allows access to school network areas (My Documents and Shared Documents)
- Login: username and password used for school network
Allows access to school email account using Outlook online via Office 365.
- Login: email address (refer to rear of lunch card) and password used for school network
Contains maths homeworks and activities.
- Login: provided to pupils by the maths department