- Required for January 2019, or as soon as possible for a currently serving Headteacher
- Group 7: NOR 1428 (184 post-16)
- Salary Range L32-L39 (£84,340 - £99,081 subject to STPCD 2018 Review)
Are you a visible, aspirational leader who demonstrates great resilience with the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge? If so, Ormskirk School has a great deal to offer, with an exciting opportunity for you to continue our successful journey.
Governors are seeking to appoint a strong, industrious, consultative leader able to engender the highest levels of professional and personal respect to inspire our entire school community. You will work together with a dedicated Teaching and Support staff, a Leadership Team which consists of a DeputyHead, a Senior Assistant Head, 5 Assistant Heads and a School Business Manager.
Friday 5th October 2018 (12 noon)
|Shortlisting:||Monday 8th October 2018|
Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th October 2018
You will be:
- Committed to improving teaching and learning.
- An experienced senior leader with a proven record of managing change and raising standards.
- A figure of professional authority able to command the respect of students, staff, parents and governors.
- Resilient, selfless and totally committed to the success of our students.
- A successful school, over-subscribed for Year 7 places in the last five years and with strong academic performance and the capacity to improve still further.
- An outstanding school building and facilities (all students equipped with iPads from September 2014).
- An experienced, highly dedicated, energetic senior leadership team.
- Highly committed and talented staff who share a common vision to make teaching as good as it can possibly be, with a very strong emphasis on focused CPD.
- Responsive students, highly supportive parents and an involved and analytical Governing Body.Closing date: Friday 5th October at 12.00noon.
Application Form (Word Doc format)
Application Form (PDF format)