Ormskirk School exists to equip future citizens with the skills and personal qualities to be successful in a rapidly changing world. We seek, first and foremost, to allow all our students to achieve to their potential and to develop intellectually, morally, socially, spiritually, ethically and culturally during their time with us.
We recognise that our world, and the expectations of schools in it, is changing beyond recognition. However, the moral values we aim to nurture in our pupils remain constant and critically important. Working hard, doing one's best, valuing everyone's contribution, respecting others and learning to work together are, and will remain, a vitally important element of our community.
Our aim is for all our students to receive:
- Inspiring, Challenging and Engaging teaching and learning
- A curriculum that gives all the opportunity to excel and builds high expectations
- Strong pastoral care, guidance and support
- A sense of worth and ambition for their future
- Outstanding preparation for their future working lives
We will do this by creating a school ethos which is characterised by:
Opportunity, Resilience, Respect